Santander cuts resi remos up to 16bps, lifts transfers as much as 17bps
Santander for Intermediaries will cut selected fixed-rate residential remortgages and landlord loans by up to 16 basis points, while some product transfer deals rise by as much as 17bps.
Highlights of the changes at high street bank’s broker-only arm, which come to market tomorrow (13 February), include:
- Selected standard residential fixes fall by between 5bps and 16bps for remortgages
- All buy-to-let fixed rates fall by between 5bps and 15bps
- Selected residential one-year fixed rates rise by between 7bps and 17bps
- Selected residential fixed rates fall by between 5bps and 16bps
- All BTL fixes fall by between 5bps and 15bps
The lender adds that new business and product transfer completion deadlines and charge end dates will roll on by one month.
There is no change to large loan exclusives, or tracker rates.
The post Santander cuts resi remos up to 16bps, lifts transfers as much as 17bps appeared first on Mortgage Strategy.