Coffee Break: Isone Necklace
I think this is such a pretty necklace! I like how it’s a statement, but not TOO big of one because everything is relatively delicate. (Plus, there’s no bling like jewels or whatnot — just the gold-filled design.)
According to Etsy, the necklace is named after one of Jupiter’s moons, and “designed so the clasp stays at the back of the neck.” NICE – I hate when necklaces twist around.
(Apparently, Jupiter has 80 moons – wow.)
The necklace is $60 at Etsy by seller HartmannJewelryWorks, who notes that she hand crafts every piece with in her studio in Santa Cruz, California.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.23:
- Nordstrom – 3,800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price suiting; 25% off select full-price styles; extra 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off all sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 15% off your order
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – 20% off $50; 30% off $100; 50% off $200+
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 40% off entire site
The post Coffee Break: Isone Necklace appeared first on Corporette.com.